ASANA, PRANAYAMA AND MANTRA FULL IMMERSION RETREAT December 27 2019/ January 2 2020 at Miri Piri (Piacenza) ITALY
60 hours Continuing Education – intermediate / advanced level
For teachers and students who want to deepen their personal practice regarding Asana of intermediate / advanced level, pranayama, power / yin vinyasa, Yin yoga first and second level, principles of traditional Chinese medicine in relation to yin yoga (main meridians and extraordinary meridians ), arm balance and verticals, bija mantra and pranayama of meditation, yogic and Hindu philosophy and philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine.
Open to students who want to deepen their personal practice and to teachers who need continuing education valid for YOGA ALLIANCE US and who wish to deepen the topics described below. The course meets the Yoga Alliance US specifics for certifications, such as YACEP, 80-hour continuing education. The people who will attend the course for personal study and personal practice will receive a certificate of participation. The purpose of the course is to give way to teachers already trained in yoga Alliance US and to stable practitioners in personal practice to deepen specific themes in their path of growth with yoga.
Total frontal teaching hours 60.
The remaining 20 hours, to reach the 80 hours total, are carried out individually by the students through selfstudy, in-depth analyzes and reviews.
Limited availability: maximum number of 20 students.
Course fee: 1170 euros in triple room with bathroom – 1250 euros in double room
with bathroom including board, lodging and training
Vanessa Fabbrilei – ERYT 500 YOGA ALLIANCE US. Founder and teacher at OLISTIC NETWORK YOGA FLORENCE – TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL 200/500 – teacher at UPAYA YOGA INDIA (Rishikesh & Goa) – teacher of Pilates Matwork Complete bio at www.olisticnetwork.com
Angelo Marratzu (SblindoRaz) – RYT 500 YOGA ALLIANCE US Teacher and founder of the Nyoga school:
Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Power Vinyasa, Arm Balancing, Pilates Matwork.
Complete bio on www.nyoga.it
Modules with Vanessa Fabbrilei
Yin yoga second level on viscera and extraordinary meridians – Bija mantra (execution, origins, benefits) in hatha yoga and yin yoga – meditative pranayama base (Ujjay – bastrika – Kapalabhati – brahmani) according to Indian historical tradition and their profound benefits for everything the psychophysical system, to rebalance the yin and the yang, to find concentration, peace and mental space.
Power / yin vinyasa: What is vinyasa;
Practice of 3 different vinyasa focused on asanas different peaks (headstand – handstand – stretches & buckles);
How to build a vinyasa.
Handstand and functional preparation
– we analyze the vinyasa handstand: how to prepare the body
– The anatomy of the shoulder girdle – Deepening of the asanas used and the
three different surya namaskara.
Fundamentals of traditional Chinese medicine
Differences and analogies between yoga (in particular we will analyze the origins of yoga through samkhya karika and we will try to understand how to eliminate the fluctuations of the mind) and traditional Chinese medicine.
Yogic and Taoist meditation:
– The main meditations used in yoga.
– The main Taoist meditations.
– The different principles between the two types of meditation.
– Pranayama for meditation preparation
– Traditional Chinese medicine, Yin yoga and its anatomical / functional principles. – The principles of Yin and Yang and analogies with Purusha and Prakriti of Indian philosophy. – Causes of illness in traditional Chinese medicine and causes of illness according to the Hindu and yogic philosophy.
– The muscular tendon meridians, the wei qi and the defensive energy, used in
Hatha yoga practice to enhance our immune defenses (both through dynamic practices and through yin yoga, based on the theory of full and empty for TCM and through the theory of the one according to the yogic philosophy
Modules with Angelo Marratzu
– Advanced Asana Part 1 (arm balance, buckles, inversions and twists) – In-depth study, analysis and decomposition on the proposed asanas – Preparation and preparatory exercises.
– Study and breakdown of proposed asanas
– Preparation and differentiation in entry methods.
– Anatomy of the subject asanas.
– Psychophysical and mythological aspects related to the studied asanas.
– Practical and theoretical insights. Basic and advanced Maya. “Prana” and
anatomy of yogic respiration.
– Preparatory techniques in breaking down and awareness of the breath.
– Pranayama preparatory and airway cleaning techniques.
– Complete yogic breathing and control of the abdominal belt.
– Breathe in the asanas.
– Progressive construction of the “quadratic” breath and retention (Kumbhaka).
- – Abdominal self-massage and Nauli Kriya asana construction
- – Yoga Darshana philosophy and practice styles.
- – Basic philosophical concepts, insights and reflections.
- – Introduction to the classical texts of yoga: Patañjali Sutra, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita.
- – Analysis and differences in different styles of practice: Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa, Flow, Yin etc.
- – Analysis and study of adjustments in asanas.
- – Student teacher relationship.
– Precautions and precautions in the use of supports (blocks, belts, cushions, etc.).
SCHEDULE/PROGRAM: 7.30 / 9.00 Mantra, pranayama and practice
9.00 / 10.00 Breakfast
10.00 / 11.00 study and decomposition of the practice
11.00 / 11.15 tea break
11.15 / 12.30 pranayama / meditation / mantra techniques – theory 12.30 / 14.30 lunch break
14.30 / 15.00 meditation
15.00 / 15.30 tea break
15.30 / 17.00 anatomy & philosophy (Yin or Hatha yoga)
17.00 / 17.30 tea break
17.30 / 19.00 Practice (dynamic or Yin)
Where: Miri Piri Center – Comune di Travo (Piacenza) Italy Miri Piri is a finely restored green building center, entirely built through the use of natural materials and designed for unforgettable workshops and seminars. The hills surrounding the Miri Piri, entirely covered by woods and vineyards, are perfect for long walks where the unique encounters will be roe deer, foxes, hares, hedgehogs, squirrels, buzzards. The room has large and bright windows overlooking the woods, ceiling with exposed beams, nailed solid oak parquet, hi-fi hi-fi system, plasma screen 50 “, reader for each support. The structure is immersed in a lush Mediterranean forest rich in wild medicinal plants. The ideal for an out-of-the-ordinary meditation. The full-board formula uses a chef who is expert
in vegan and vegetarian food. The room is equipped with the most advanced technological solutions in order to guarantee optimal support.
Link to the website: www.miripiri.eu
ARRIVE BY CAR:
From Highway A1 exit Piacenza Sud, continue along the Tangenziale and follow the SS45 Genoa-Bobbio, just past Rivergaro, turn right towards Rivalta-Croara, after about 1 km turn right to Pigazzano. In front of Pigazzano bar turn right and after 500 m turn left for Sborzani. Continue for another 1500 m (last 900 m gravel road).
ARRIVE BY TRAIN:
From the Piacenza station we have an agreement with Mr. Santino, which you can book dialing 328 9162540. The cost of transportation from the Piacenza station to Miri Piri is € 40 for one person and € 50 for two or more people (maximum 4).
Whatsapp: +39 3398204423